Monday 1 June 2015

The new skincare step: facial sprays!

It might just be me, but facial sprays have started popping up in almost every skincare brand at the minute, all promising different results with just a spritz. I've totally bought into the refreshing, almost gimmicky products that are so damn easy to use- here are my favourites. 


Serozinc - probably the most well known and most popular, this is a French pharmacy brand that I cannot get enough of. Championed by Caroline Hirons and aimed at those of us with oily skin, this beauty is cooling to apply and sinks in quickly. I've definitely noticed a reduction of oil, especially in my t-zone and I've made sure I take full advantage of any offers I see- I wouldn't want to run out of this! 

Urban Decay Vitamin B6- this soothing spray is packed with amazing ingredients to calm your skin and aid cell turnover. I've noticed a dramatic change in the texture of my skin after using this for a few weeks and I will definitely be repurchasing when it eventually runs out! 

The body shop vitamin C spray is a new addition to my collection but I already know it's love. It smells so citrusy and delicious and instantly gives my skin a refreshing pick me up. 

Pixi glow spray is the baby sister of my favourite pixi glow tonic. I usually spritz this on just before my primer and it leaves me with a lovely base for my makeup. It smells divine too! 

I love sprays because they are refreshing to use and negate the need for annoying cotton pads and a full waste basket. They're travel friendly and actually so effective! I like to use them right after cleansing and before my eye cream/serum, both morning and night. 

What do you think of the latest skincare trend? Have you tried any great sprays I need to add to my collection? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never even heard of Pixi Glow spray - I need to look into that! I love the Avene thermal water spray - it's literally just water but I find it very refreshing in the morning!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Topknots and Treasures. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig