Monday 4 May 2015

Gorgeous budget perfumes

I'm pretty particular about my perfumes- I love my Chloe, Chanel and Caroline Herrera. I rarely stray from what I know but, for some reason I picked these two beauties up in New Look recently to have a sniff and instantly had to have them.  


Pure Dusk is a gorgeous musky scent that's floral and feminine and lasts forever. The pretty purple tint and simple, sturdy bottle look great on my dressing table but I don't have any fear chucking it in my bag either. 
Pure Blush is my favourite and the best find ever...it smells exactly like Chanel Madamoiselle! I've had to buy a back up as I'm already halfway through my first bottle. New Look do cute purse versions too so you can top up throughout the day (not that you actually need to- the lasting power on these is amazing!) the best thing? The price- at £7.99 each and £2.99 for the purse versions how could you complain?! Next time you're in New Look give these two a test and see what you think! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I noticed that New Look had started their own makeup range but had no idea that they were also doing fragrances. I'll definitely have a look at these! :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice Rebecca and for that tiny price they're such good quality! Xx

      Delete

© Topknots and Treasures. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig