Friday 1 May 2015

Goodbye Tuesdays Girl!

Hey! 
Welcome to Topknots & Treasures! I'm Abigail. You might know me if you've followed me here from my old blog, Tuesdays girl. If you have; thank you! If you're a new reader; welcome! 
So why the change? Basically I had lost the love of blogging as I didn't like my blog anymore. It didn't feel like me. After a huge life upheaval change was in the air and so Topknots & Treasures was born. I'm hoping to make this an online diary full of things, people and places I love. 
I hope you enjoy it my darlings. I'm feeling fired up and ready to blog again! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also changed my name after falling out of love with blogging! It definitely has given me confidence and motivation - I hope it does the same for you!

    Emma xx || Her Glamourati

    ReplyDelete

© Topknots and Treasures. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig